The Janssens Cathedral Victorian Greenhouse is a versatile, spacious, feature packed addition to any garden or backyard. The 20 by 15 foot floor size, tall sides and extended roof cupola section allow space for all of your plant growing needs, or use it as a hot tub cover or outdoor sunroom.
The attractive looks of the Cathdral Greenhouse are matched by superior strength of pre-welded aluminum framing and 4mm tempered glass construction. This choice of glass provides a high degree of safety and impressive insulative value.
The Cathedral Greenhouse includes four roof vents with automatic openers and a louver window to help keep the interior at a comfortable temperature. Two hanging windows on the sides can also swing up for added ventilation. A set of lockable swinging doors and a single lockable sliding door make entry simple.
Additional features include four roof vents with automatic openers, and a louvre window which can be used together for enhananced temperature control. For added ventilation there are two large hanging side windows which open by swinging upward. Access is easy through a wide set of lockable swiinging doors and a single lockable sliding door.
This is a premium, large size structure that can be used for multiple purposes and will add value to your home.
- 298 Square Feet Floor Space - Spacious Size
- 1 Double set of hinged doors with closers
- 1 Sliding Door
- 2 Top Hanging Side Windows
- 1 Louvre Window
- 4 Roof Windows with Spindle Openers
- 4mm Tempered Glass
- 2 Heavy Duty Aluminum Reinforcement Supports - Front to Back
- Extended Roof Cupola
- Pre-Welded Horizontal Frame Sections
- Made in Belgium
NOTE: The Cathedral Greenhouse is available by special order only
- Main Dimensions: 19' 10" w x 15' l x 12' 2" h
- Second level roof nook dimensions: 5' 4" w x 10' 2" l
- Floor space: 298 sq. ft.
- First gutter height: 6' 8"
- First ridge height: 9' 1"
- Second gutter height: 10' 9"
- Second ridge height: 12' 2"
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved, which is similar to UL testing & listing
Due to the size of this greenhouose it is recommended to check your local building code for any required permits and view the foundation construction guide prior to ordering.