The Junior Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. The Junior Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. Aluminum Profiles are larger, thicker and stronger than most competitor's greenhouses. Includes greenhouse frame, 3" frame extension, 4 mm tempered glass windows, sliding frame door, and two opening roof windows. Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation.4 mm tempered glass windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation.
The Junior Victorian model V24 Greenhouse is a bit larger than the 23, and provides the same ideal, year-round, gardening environment while combining Old World Style with modern European engineering and craftsmanship. The elegant black aluminum framework, tempered glass panels; abundant 5' side walls and 8'2" peak height combine to give you a beautiful greenhouse while providing you with 97 sq ft of comfortable interior workspace. Whether you are over-wintering special or valuable plants, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance free use. The V24 Junior Victorians have 2 automatic roof windows, 2 full-length gutters and downspouts, optional shadecloth, and measure 7’ 9” wide X 12’ 6” deep.
- Greenhouse includes 3" high foundation frame, two roof windows, one window auto opener and one sliding door.
- Included safety glass is 4 mm thick
- 7' 8" W x 12'6" L x 8'2" H
- Weight - 900 lbs
- 5'2" side walls, 4 mm tempered glass, 2 roof windows with auto openers, 1 sliding door, large bottom frame, gutters with downspouts
Why Buy a Jr Victorian Greenhouse?
- 2017 Update - Now using heavier duty "square" hollow tube framing as Royal Victorian greenhouses.
- Uses 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass.
- Aluminum Profiles are thicker & stronger than those of most competitors in this price range.
- Glass panels are held in place with substantial rubber seals. Providing better insulation. Others use only metal clips.
- All glass panels are a single piece – no overlapping glass. Providing better insulation. Looks much nicer.
- 4” high foundation frame included.
- Shoulders with large gutters are 5 feet high.
- One sliding door – can be installed on gable ends.
- Color of Aluminum Profiles: Black (RAL9005m).
- T.U.V. & GS tested and approved (similar to UL testing & listing).
Includes: large gutters with down spouts.
Bottom-line: The Junior Victorian & Junior Orangerie greenhouses are better quality, more attractive and better insulated than other glass greenhouses in their price range.
To find out if a Greenhouse installer is in your area, please call our office: Senior.com: 949-713-1400.