Take your grow room to the next level with the RIGA Greenhouses! The RIGA Greenhouse collections are the latest in a series of hobby greenhouses from Germany's most respected greenhouse manufacturer. The RIGA was designed with the homeowner in mind. Its shape allows for maximum inside head room, yet requires no eaves, requiring less structural material and easier to assemble. Extremely heavy duty construction makes this the strongest greenhouse in its price range. Included is greenhouse frame and glazed polycarbonate windows; 4 large roof windows, 4 large dutch barn style doors and 4 automatic roof window openers. To find out if a Greenhouse installer is in your area, please call our office: 949-713-1400
- Heavy duty construction; thick aluminum profiles, reinforced base and 16 mm Twin wall polycarbonate glazing
- Plenty of walking area in each greenhouse
- Includes 4 large roof windows, 4 large dutch barn style doors and 4 automatic roof window openers
- Need Help with installation? Contact us at 949-713-1400
- xtremely heavy duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- Two heavy-duty Dutch Barn Doors (front and back) with keyed lock: 37.5" wide x 74" high.
- Roof Window(s): 37.5" w x 39.5" h; with Automatic Window Opener
- 16 mm triple wall polycarbonate
- Assembly time: 2 to 3 people, 2 days
Why Choose RIGA XL?
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial building, with 28 years experience.
- With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the RIGA XL Greenhouse is an exceptionally strong greenhouse.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than other units in its class.
- The 16mm triple-wall polycarbonate glazing on the RIGA XL Greenhouse is German-made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- One major advantage of the RIGA XL's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seedtray/Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160 pound man! Twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well in to an upscale garden setting.
- Buying a greenhouse is like buying a car, they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive, the RIGA XL is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better selling brands.
- The RIGA XL Greenhouse offers the insulation needed to grow plants year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA XL Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes.
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
Animated Assembly Video and Assembly Instructions, along with US-based technical and customer support from Exaco.
- Made in Germany
- RIGA XL 5 - Professional Greenhouse: 231 sq.ft. 14' W x 16'5" L x 9'10" H, 4 roof windows (size: 37.5" W x 39.5" H), 2 large barn style doors with locks (door size: 37.5" W x 74" H) 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate glazing
- RIGA XL 6 - (standard) Professional Greenhouse: 280 sq.ft. 14' W x 19'10" L x 9'10" H, 4 roof windows (size: 37.5" W x 39.5" H), 2 large barn style doors with locks (door size: 37.5" W x 74" H) 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate glazing
- RIGA XL 7 - Professional Greenhouse: 322 sq.ft. 14' W x 23' L x 9'10" H, 4 roof windows (size: 37.5" W x 39.5" H) , 2 large barn style doors with locks (door size: 37.5" W x 74" H) 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate glazing
RIGA XL 8 - Professional Greenhouse: 368 sq.ft. 14' W x 26'3" L x 9'10" H, 6 roof windows (size: 37.5" W x 39.5" H) , 2 large barn style doors with locks (door size: 37.5" W x 74" H) 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate glazing
RIGA XL 9 - Professional Greenhouse: 413 sq.ft. 14' W x 29'6" L x 9'10" H, 6 roof windows (size: 37.5" W x 39.5" H) , 2 large barn style doors with locks (door size: 37.5" W x 74" H) 16 mm triple-wall polycarbonate glazing
Options and Accessories
- Base frame - 6” high: highly recommended. Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse and is laid in a trench to anchor the greenhouse without concrete work.
- Top shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) – 10” deep.
- Regular height shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) - 24” deep
- Two options: twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (flat), or heavy-duty seed trays – to make starting seeds and transplanting easier.
- Additional Roof Windows with Automatic Openers: recommended in areas where temperatures will reach over 95º F when still using the greenhouse.
View a roof opener demonstration/installation video.
- We also recommend you use shade cloth as well, especially during the summer.
- Adjustable Metal Hooks: Set of 5 metal hooks. These are great for hanging lights, fans and flower baskets (heavier items)
- Plastic hanger: Set of 10 hangers: These snap into the groves in the aluminum profiles (frame) and are used to attach twine/rope to, to support growth of tall plants (I.e. Tomatoes or beans etc.)