The Royal Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. The Royal Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. Aluminum Profiles are larger, thicker and stronger than most competitor's greenhouses. Includes greenhouse frame, 6" frame extension, 4 mm tempered glass windows, sliding frame door, four opening roof windows and misting system. Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation.
- Vertical glass is only one piece - Sliding door can be placed in any vertical glass location; front back or sides
- 6" high foundation frame included as well as a misting system; just provide a hose to connect to faucet
- Roof windows come with an old fashioned spindle and a modern automatic window opener
- 15 Year warranty on frame and 10 year on polycarbonate
- 10'2" W x 15' L x 9' H and 6'7" H side walls.
- Includes 3 roof windows (2 automatic openers & 1 spindle), 1 louvre window with clear Lexan cover for winter, 1 sliding door, large bottom frame/base, large gutters with downspouts, and misting system.
- Weights 1130 lbs
To find out if a Greenhouse installer is in your area, please call our office: Senior.com 949-713-1400