Foldawheel PW-999UL is no doubt the lightest power wheelchair in the world. Open / Fold in only 1 second, and what you pay for is the latest PW-999UL with 2 batteries and travel bag. We have more than 10,000 happy users worldwide which speaks for our product quality and after sales service. To understand why it is the best power wheelchair, please find our latest product features below:
Foldawheel PW-999UL (Lightest Power Wheelchair)
Foldawheel PW-999UL is truly the most compact and lightest power wheelchair in the world. We are the first company to create this type of lightweight power folding wheelchair since 2012. We constantly upgrade and improve the product to meet the highest standard requirement, as a result, It is also known to be the best power folding wheelchair for many years.
Why PW-999UL is the best?
- The total weight of this Foldawheel PW-999UL lightest power folding wheelchair is only 21kg (46 lbs) with one battery, and 22.5kg (49.5 lbs) with 2 batteries. The price you pay for now is PW-999UL with 2 batteries.
- Open / fold in just 1 second and fit easily in the trunk of a small car. Stands upright by itself after folded and you can roll it with wheels.
- We use Soft Pack Polymer Li-ion batteries because they are safer, lighter, and longer lasting compared to those lower cost cylinder Li-ion batteries commonly sold in the market.
- With full charge, it can travel up to 25km (15 miles). For testing the travel distance, we normally test with a user that weighs 100kg (220lbs).
- It is able to handle heavier weight but we mark 100kg as the weight capacity limit, because some users exceed 100kg may not sit comfortably. (However some of our happy users are above 120kg, so it all depends if portability or comfy is more important to the user).
- Our brushless motors are more superior compare to similar market products because ours are with higher torque and more energy saving and compact.
- Latest joystick controller that is smaller and easier to control. Our detachable cable system allows you to remove the joystick controller easily when you check-in the power chair as luggage.
- The frame is made of high grade aircraft quality aluminium alloy for stronger yet lighter structure, this ensures your safety and the frame durability.
- Both armrests can be raised up to get closer to tables or easier transfer to other surfaces.
- Our unique inward folding footrest allows user to have the nearest stand-up and sit-down position.
- Patented anti-tilt support with hydraulic system reduces the risk of falling backwards, yet flexible when needed.
- Latest Air-breeze seat cushion and backrest cover made by a non-fray material for better durability. It allows more air to flow through, better cushioning effect and detachable for washing purpose.
What else does it come with?
- A top quality certified Charger (100V-230V) so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- Thick padded travel bag to ensure no surprise after you get down from the plane.
- A Storage bag underneath the seat.
- 2 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
|Net Weight with 1 standard battery pack
||21kg (46 lbs)
||6.5 km/hr (4 miles/hr)
|Maximum Seat Capacity
||100kg (220 lbs)
||44cm (17”) between armrests
|Seat Height From Ground (Front)
|Seat Height From Ground (Back)
|Folded Size L X W X H
||33cm x 59cm x 72cm (13” X 23.2” X 28.3”)
||93cm x 59cm x 93cm (36.6” X 23.2” X 36.6”)
||36cm x 76cm x 64cm (14.2” X 30” X 25”)
|Max Distance / Full Charge
||~12km (7.5 miles) with 1 battery
~25km (~15 miles) with Optional 2nd batttery
|Charge Time from empty
||4 hours (for 1 battery)
||Soft Pack Polymer Lithium Ion Battery
||Latest Brushless Motor
||150W x 2
||Aircraft Quality Aluminium Alloy
|Rear Tire Type
||Rigid PU tyre
All our Power Series wheelchairs come with 2 year global warranty and support services. Replacement parts can be easily swapped by users without technical knowledge. Should there be any problem, we will send you the spare parts by courrier doesn’t matter where you are and travel to, and a video guide will be provided too.