Foldawheel PW-1000XL weighs only 25kg (55 lbs) and it takes just 1 second to open / fold. It is a slightly wider version of our lightest power wheelchair (PW-999UL) with extremely fast folding capability. If you love to drive a bit faster and need a bit more seat space vs PW-999UL, this would be an excellent choice. FREE Travel Bag and anti-tilt support provided.
- Opens and Folds in just 1 second, and it is very compact and neat after folded. (Some users can swing it open/fold with one hand).
- Weighs only 25 kg (55 lb) without battery and each battery weighs just 1.6 kg (3.5 lb). Orders after 5th May 2018 will come with 2 batteries, so you will receive the unit as roughly 28.2 kg (62 lb) with 2 batteries.
- Each battery can operate about 15km (9.3 miles), and since the standard delivery comes with 2 batteries, it will operate about 30km (18.6 miles), which should be more than enough for most users. We test the driving range with a user at 100kg (220 lb) on smooth surface operating non-stop. You can add one more battery upon order (which makes it totally 3 batteries) for running nearly 45KM (28 miles).
- The type of battery cells we use are Polymer Li-ion battery packs (like the iPad battery but just bigger), which is lightweight, high capacity, safe and durable. (Many of our customers since 2013 are still using the same battery packs, which speaks for our quality.)
- Speeds up to 8KM/hr (5 miles/hr) with powerful 250 Watt quiet brushless motors and 10″ rear tires.
- Made of aircraft quality high grade aluminium alloy. Stands upright by itself after folding for easy transport and storage (see photos)。
- Seat width is 19″ between armrests (Seat cushion is 18″) and the sides are open for more seating rooms.
- Raisable armrest and foldable footrest for easier access to the chair.
- Detachable seat cushion and backrest for washing purposes.
- Equipped with 4 spring suspensions for more comfort on bumpy rides.
- Detachable anti-tilt support is provided (user should install it for safety sake).
- This lightweight power wheelchair comes with one worldwide workable charger and the exclusive thick & tough padded travel bag for easy traveling. Bring your PW-1000XL with you on your next trip!
- Optional Headrest and other Accessories are available too.
Why PW-1000XL is the best Lightweight Power Wheelchair?
It is not only the great product, the price you will pay for definitely included our renown 2 years global warranty services, that is why we have thousands of users worldwide just for this model. We emphasis our product quality and excellent after sales services, because that is not something a copycat would do.
|Net Weight with 1 battery pack
||26KG (57 lbs)
||8KM/hr ( 5 miles/hr)
|Maximum Seat Capacity
||150kg (330 lbs)
|Seat Cushion Width
|Seat Height From Ground (Front)
|Seat Height From Ground (Back)
|Folded Size (L X H X W)
||36 x 67 x 60cm (14.2” X 26.4” X 23.6”)
|Opened Size (L X H X W)
||92 x 89 x 60cm (36.2” X 35” X 23.6”)
|Packing Size (L X H X W)
||40 x 76 x 72cm (15.7” X 30” X 28.4”)
|Max Distance / Full Charge
||~13km (8 miles) with 1 original battery
~26km (16 miles) with Optional 2nd battery
~39km (24 miles) with Optional 3rd battery
|Charge Time (for 1 battery)
|Slope Capability (with anti-tilt support)
||13˚ (User must use anti-tilt support)
||Polymer Lithium Ion Battery
||Latest Brushless Motor (50% more efficient than normal motors)
||250W x 2 units
||7” (Black Color)
||10” (Black Color)
||Aircraft Quality Aluminium Alloy
|Front + Rear Tire Type
||Rigid PU tyre
|Backrest Push Handle
All our Power Wheelchairs Series come with 2 years global warranty and support services. We have excellent after sales service record with more than 10,000 happy users worldwide. So you can count on our commitment and be one of our happy customers.