HealthSmart Blood Pressure Monitor for Upper Arm with Clinically Accurate LCD Screen
This stylish monitor will help you easily keep track of your blood pressure in the convenience of your home. With clinically accurate results you can count on, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you are doing your best to keep yourself and your family healthy. The 120-reading memory stores up to 60 readings each for two people, meaning you can keep track of yourself and another family member using the same monitor. It even averages the last three readings so you can get a more accurate picture of your progress. The large, easy-to-read backlit digital screen displays the date, time and your heart rate as well, alerting you to any irregular patterns. You’ll also find the Visual BP Guide invaluable for comparing your readings to internationally established standards for home blood pressure use.
- This chic blood pressure monitor will fit into your lifestyle whether you use it at home or on the go. Stay on top of your blood pressure no matter where your day takes you. Bring it to the office or even on a trip.
- Healthy living, simplified! No uncertainty here – just large, easy-to-read blood pressure and heart rate numbers on digital screens. It is battery operated, so say good bye to cords that get in the way. If you prefer to use AC power, an adapter is sold separately. Standard arm cuff is 11 ¾ to 16 ½ inches.
- Monitor your progress on the go with an automatic average of your last 3 readings
- Features include Visual BP Guide and irregular heartbeat detection
- Keep it simple. Track past readings with the memory that stores as much as 120 readings and includes a date and time stamp
- 120 reading memory (60 each for two users) with date and time stamp
- Clinically accurate results
- Backlit digital screen
- Averages last 3 readings
- Visual BP Guide compares results to World Health Organization standards
- Irregular heartbeat detector
- Uses 4 AA batteries (included) or AC adapter (sold separately)
- Measures 3.5 inches high and 2 inches wide
- Arm cuff is 11 ¾ to 16 ½ inches
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Includes: 1 LCD monitor, 1 arm cuff, 4 AA batteries, instruction manual and Quick Start Guide in English and Spanish, AC adapter port (adapter sold separately) and sleek carrying case
- 5-year Limited warranty
Have You Browsed Our Open Box Deals?
Nova Medical GetGo Petite Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright LED Light Therapy Lamp - Open Box
Solax Transformer Electric Automatic Folding Mobility Travel Scooters - Open Box
NOVA Medical Heavy Duty Commode with Drop-Arm - Grey - Open Box
Karman Healthcare LT-980 Series Ultra Lightweight K4 Wheelchair - Open Box
AccuRelief Ultimate Foot Circulator with Remote - EMS Muscle Stimulator - Open Box
Nova Medical GetGo Classic Folding Lightweight Rollators with 6" Wheels - Open Box
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm and Bed Pad -Alarm in Patient's Room Not Necessary! - Open Box
Mayne Nantucket Window Box Decorative Brackets - 2 Pack - Open Box
Shoprider Echo Lightweight 3 Wheel Scooters - Open Box
IPU SC720 Deluxe Rolling Shower Chair - Open Box
Golden Technologies Buzzaround Shroud Kit Colors - Open Box