The Knee Scooter offers increased comfort and ease of mobility to patients who cannot put weight on their foot or ankle, but want to remain active. With its four large wheels and padded knee platform, the Knee Scooter is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. The offset post on the aluminum knee platform allows for right-to-left adjustment in seconds - no tools required. The Knee Scooter is equipped with an easy folding mechanism that collapses using a thumb release lever and fits beneath the raised knee platform for ease of storage and transportation.
- An ideal knee crutch for recovery from an ankle or foot injury or surgery. Steerable for increased mobility. Adjustable hand brake and knee platform for comfort and stability. Padded handle bar grips.
- The Knee Scooter is steerable for increased mobility & its large 8" clear wheels keep it rolling smoothly. It's a comfortable, maneuverable alternative to traditional crutches for those with a broken foot or broken ankle or leg who want to remain active.
- With its four large wheels and padded knee platform, this one knee scooter is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. Unlike crutches, it provides the most freedom possible, and the detachable basket keeps your hands free to maneuver the steerable scooter.
- The knee walker scooter is foldable at the handlebars for easy transport and is a great hands free crutch while sitting still.
- Roscoe knee scooters are built to last and are extremely durable.
- The medical scooter supports persons weighing up to 350lbs and is great for adults, kids, or teens.