Sentry Safe Executive Fire-Safe is the optimal security safe that also provides fire and water protection. Your records and valuables will be safeguarded and organized with the thicker door, 9 oversized locking bolts ( 30 mm) , multi-position shelves and carpeted interior. This executive safe has a standard fire protection-ETL verified for fire endurance ( 30-minutes at 1400 F ) to protect documents, records and valuables stored inside from fire damage. This unit is also ETL Verified water resistant for 12-Inch of water for 72 hours.
- ADVANCED FIRE PROTECTION: Fire safe box is ETL verified for fire endurance (1/2 hour at 1400ºF) to protect your important records, digital media, and other valuables; California DOJ certified for handgun storage
- WATER RESISTANT: Security safe is ETL verified water resistant for 12 in. of water for up to 72 hours, providing peace of mind in the event of flood
- DURABLE DESIGN: Fire safe has five live-locking bolts and four deadbolts, solid steel construction, and a thicker door to provide advanced protection against theft and unauthorized users; bolt down hardware (included) to help prevent removal of your personal safe
- SPACIOUS INTERIOR: XX Large fire safe with soft interior lining secures all your valuables; Interior: 35.72 in. H x 19.37 in. W x 11.73 in. D, exterior: 37.72 in. H x 21.69 in. W x 19 in. D
- AFTER FIRE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: In the event of a fire, SentrySafe will replace your fire-resistant product to help get you back on your feet
- For optimal performance, SentrySafe recommends the use of four high-quality, name branded, alkaline AA batteries with an expiration date of 8-10 years from the current year. Generic and rechargeable batteries often do not have the lifespan needed to support long term usage