When a person stands from the typical recliner, it tilts forward, dropping the arms and seat of an already low chair by 3-4 inches. Simply raising the chair by 5 or 6 inches makes it dangerously unstable. Stander has developed a safe and easy solution. When Recliner Risers are installed, they raise a chair nearly 2 inches and limit the forward tilt allowing an additional 3-4 inches of lift. The extra support gives a weakened person a biomechanical advantage and enables them to stand on their own. Recliner Risers attache quickly and easily to the wooden base of your favorite recliner. The Recliner Risers are designed to be installed on recliners with wooden bases as seen in the picture. Recliners with metal or round based will not be compatible with the Recliner Risers. If you have any questions as to whether or not the Recliner Risers will work with your chair, please call Stander's customer service number.
- Raises Recliner Height 1.75" - raises effective seat height 4-6"
- Adaptable - does not interfere with rocking or reclining of chair
- Padded Base - slip resistant and non-marking pads protect floor
- Installs on recliners with wooden legs only
- Low Profile - matches look and feel of furniture. Includes Bonus Rocker Limiter
- Raises Recliner Height 1.75" - raises effective Seat Height 4-6".
- Weight capacity is 800 pounds including furniture