WHILL Model F Travel Power Chair - Foldable and Lightweight - Airline Approved
WHILL U.S. LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY as of September 1, 2019
WHILL, Inc. (WHILL) personal mobility and wheelchair products (“Product”) are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship as follows, for a period from the date of your receipt of the Product from WHILL or a WHILL-authorized third-party distributor or reseller equal to the following: (i) with respect to the base and seat frame, five (5) years, and (ii) with respect to the seat and back cushion, two (2) years, and (iii) with respect to the electrical and mechanical components, batteries, and tires, one (1) year (“Warranty Period”) in each case when used in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, WHILL will, at its option: (a) provide replacement parts that are new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability to the defective parts or, with your consent, are at least functionally equivalent to the parts they replace; or (b) exchange the affected Product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to in performance and reliability or, with your consent, a Product that is at least functionally equivalent to the Product it replaces.
This warranty excludes: (i) normal depletion of consumable and/or wearable parts (such as trim components and covers for the seat and back cushion) unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; and (ii) damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
Further this warranty does not cover any labor costs that may be incurred in connection with installation or repair of your Product. The Product is sold primarily through third-party distributors and/or resellers, which provide warranty repair services to WHILL customers, who may or may not charge fees for their repair labor under separate terms and conditions. In the event the distributor or reseller is no longer in business or has ceased to sell WHILL products, WHILL will provide a list of authorized repair companies.
Please contact WHILL to obtain a current list of authorized repair companies. This warranty is valid solely for customers who purchased their Product directly from WHILL or a WHILL-authorized third-party distributor or reseller in the United States and Canada.
This warranty is not valid outside of the United States and Canada. Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long such warranties, conditions, and/or implied terms may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. This warranty is offered in addition to rights and remedies conveyed by consumer protection laws and regulations that cannot be statutorily waived, and does not affect your applicable statutory rights.
No person other than WHILL is authorized to modify this limited product warranty.
Main Contact Us Page
The Perfect Travel Power Chair Has Arrived.
Where will you go? With the WHILL Model Fi power chair, plan your journey not based on limitations but through mobility and independence facilitated via lightweight, foldable construction enhanced with smart technology.
Pairing the same performance and smart technology that WHILL is known for with a new foldable design, the Model F is built for transport on buses, trains and planes and is lightweight enough to be folded into the trunk of a car, a closet or the corner of a hotel room. Weighing just under 53 lbs., the WHILL Model F is one of the lightest power chairs currently available and continues to exceed expectations through superior maneuverability, including in narrow, tight spaces, a remote lock via a smart key, adjustable maximum speed, an interchangeable controller and the ability to crawl over obstacles up to 1.4 inches in height.
- Foldable: Easily transport the Model Fi on buses, trains, and planes – or in the trunk of a car or taxi. When not in use, the Model Fi can be conveniently stored in a closet or out-of-the-way corner of the room.
- Storage: When not in use, the Model Fi can be conveniently stored in a closet or out-of-the-way corner of the room.
- Lightweight: Weighing only 52.9 lbs., the Model Fi is one of the lightest power chairs on the market today.
- Connect Intelligently: The WHILL app allows you to check key device information and drive the Model Fi remotely.
- Drive with Peace of Mind: Stay engaged in activities and embrace your surroundings knowing the Model Fi will keep you safe while you ride.
- Water Resistant: Sealed components are resistant to splashing water and rain. No need to cover controller or device with a protective cover.
- Safety and Comfort Features: The Model Fi comes loaded with features, including a remote lock, interchangeable controller, and an adjustable max speed for added comfort and safety.
- Click Here to Purchase Accessories and Parts
- Driving Range - Up to 12.4 Miles
- Foldable - Yes
- Turning Radius - 30.7”
- Seat Sizes Available - 18”
- Device Width - 21.9′′ / 23.8′′
- Device Weight - 58.9 lbs
- App Enabled - Yes, with remote control
- Max Weight Capacity - Up to 250 lbs
- Battery - Lithium-Ion (25.3V 10Ah)
- Maximum Speed*** - 3.7 MPH
- Max Incline - 10°
- Obstacle Clearance - 1.4"
- Width Between Armrests - Adjustable: 2 positions (16”, 18”)
- Device Length - 36.8“ (18.3” when folded)
- Charging Time - 5 hours
- Air Travel Approved - Yes
- Swappable Arm Covers -
- Water Resistance - 5 Colors
Whill Model Fi Smart Chair
The foldable design of the Model Fi allows it to be easily transported on buses, trains, planes, or in the trunk of a car or taxi. When not in use, the Model Fi can be conveniently stored in a closet or out-of-the-way corner of the room.
The Model Fi comes loaded with features, including a remote lock, interchangeable controller, and an adjustable max speed for added comfort and safety.